19 June 2014

Appetite for reflection

Yes, I know: you have seen Copenhagen reflected in a dirty, broken mirror before. But no two glances are ever the same, that is the beauty of it. I don't know what makes reflections so appealing to me. Maybe the fact that they make you question what you see? Make you look at things fresh. What if we ever only see a fraction of what is really in front of us?

Hello lady!

Hello lady in the window, that I only noticed when I got home. 

Untitled

Freaky how these pictures are all taken from the same position, only bending slightly in the knees. 

Untitled

Everything is the same and everything is different.

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

Hi, I'm Sandra and I have an appetite for reflection.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Sandra,

    You really have the artist's eye! Most people would just see a broken mirror and walk by, but you see all of this! Thanks for the photos, and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I keep forgetting that we all see different things, when we look at the same. Much like the case of these reflections, perhaps? : )

      Delete
  2. That looks awesome.. and, depending on the pattern of the glass pieces, each picture looks so different! Love it!

    xox to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Go ahead, make my day. :-)